2PCS 925 Sterling Silver Hugging Hands Ring

💝The Meaning of Love - The silver open rings are exquisitely designed as 2 hugging hands, which looks novel and lovely. They can show the love and intimate relationship between lovers as well as express comfort, encouragement and tolerance. One simple ring jewelry can make a deep impression

💝Product Details
  • Size detail: 0.66in/17mm, adjustable size, fits for most women and men
  • Net Weight: 2*2g
  • One package: 2 pieces
  • Metal: real 925 Sterling Silver, nickel free, lead free, cadmium free, allergy safe to skin
  • Occasion: A gift for Valentine's Day, Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Graduation, Wedding or Any Special Day. Wearing special jewelry is a classic way to make a statement, and your personality charm will be brightened up.

What is Sterling Silver? Pure silver has actual content of 99.9%. Because of its high purity, fine silver is too soft to use in jewelry making and is often mixed with other metals to make it harder and more durable. As a result we have today Sterling Silver. Sterling Silver is 92.5% pure silver and considered a precious metal. The remaining 7.5% of the alloy is made of copper or another metal, which adds strength while still preserving the ductility and appearance of the pure silver.

How to Take Care of Sterling Silver Jewelry? Avoid water, sweat & cosmetics while you use your silver jewelry. Please keep away from chemicals, such as detergents, perfumes, etc. You can clean your jewelry with a soft and dry cotton cloth.

Do I have to pay import taxes or how much import tax do I have to pay for my orders?All import taxes are paid by us, so you don't have to worry about it. No extra fee will be charged.

Why Buy From Us

We Put Our Customers First.If it doesn't fit, it breaks, you've changed your mind or for no reason whatsoever simply Email us and we'll cheerfully refund you every cent.

We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.

Ordering from Soulink is 100% safe and secure. So you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.

Return & Shipping

Delivery and Returns. This item ships from China. Ready to ship within 3-5 business days by international air shipping.

If you are not 100% satisfied with one of your SOULINK products, we are happy to help you do so! Please contact our customer service team through hello@soulinkgoods.com